Environmental PolicyClassic Moving recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to carry out all measures reasonably practicable with a goal to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment and appeal our employees, suppliers and partners to help improving environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the organisations activities.
- Preventing environmental pollution and conservation problems.
- Minimize toxic emissions through proper caring, CNG Compatible Vehicles and use and maintenance guidelines of the vehicles.
- Recycling of packaging materials.
- Minimisation of inefficiencies in Material, Water, Energy consumptions.
- Focus on the use of Eco-Friendly Cleaning agents.
- Strict Implementation of No Smoking Policy within the organisation.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Encouraging our partners to adopt environment policies.
- Promoting awareness among the staff and providing training on environmental issues and the possible impact on environment through our activities.
- Continual improvement of the environmental performance of our products, services, and processes.
- Complying with all legal and other requirements that apply to the organization’s operations related to its environmental aspects.
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.